Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Be happy in the skin you're in!

Funny how we all obsess about our bodies and those stupid numbers!  What we weigh and what size are we wearing!  I have decided in the last couple of years that it really doesn't matter the number, it's how you feel in your skin!  And we should love ourselves b/c this life is short and people waste too much time thinking about this!  And why should a number define you or make you happy?  Everyone's like I wanna lose some weight, I can't buy anything now.  So is what your doing today really going to make a difference and you're going to drop a couple sizes?  I'm just ready to get back to Title Boxing so I can tone back up a bit & get the energy that I had back!  I also am ready to get back out to doing my run/walking! 

No comments: