Monday, March 18, 2013

drumroll please...the newest member to our family!

I saw this picture of a darling puppy that had been picked up from a kill shelter & needed a home ASAP.  So, I said I'd be happy to give her a home!  I sent my info in on Tuesday and hadn't heard anything so I thought they weren't going to need any help with her.  I got a call Friday that she was spaid and ready to go!  I said I could come get her after work & was looking on FB, saw a post that said adoption was in progress, so I assumed we were just going to be fostering her until she was ready to go to her adopting home.
 I got there to get her and found out that I was the adoption in process!  Happy to have this little darlin' coming home with us!  Especially since I was worried we might get too attached! 
 
I wanted to name her Princess, or Petunia...something with a P.  I got to Tanner & he was head over heels in love!  We went through names with the neighbor girls & he was set on Princess Pixie. 



 
 
 Luckily the next morning he woke up & changed his mind to Georgia!  WAY easier and less of a mouthful!  She's our little Georgia Peach!


No comments: