Thursday, December 6, 2012

Day 35

Yep, forgot to put this down yesterday...just ran out of time!  Thought about it on and off all day though & I knew exactly what I was thankful for!

Coco...that sweet girl will forever have a special place in my heart!  It's because of her that I was able to move on and leave an unhealthy relationship behind!  Had I not come home & seen her as she was (in need of the emergency vet) it's very likely that I would have continues to stay where I was.  That, what happened to Coco, was the final straw!  No more...pack your shit & get the hell out!  Our little baby turns out to have been the sacrificial lamb for Tanner and I.  What was the hardest, worst night of my life has turned into the best thing that could have happened to me, for me, for my son. 



No comments: