Wednesday, December 5, 2012

It's not that I wasn't enough...

I keep asking, and was asking Brad, why am I not enough for you to do what you need to do?  Why don't you love me enough...He would say it wasn't that, I think now looking back it was the depression and probably even more than just that.  But I know now, it's not me...I am lovable!  Brad just doesn't know how to be a grown up, how to be independent and take care of himself.  I don't think he loves himself and if you don't love yourself, you can't love someone else the way you need to!  He was far to selfish for a relationship and I honestly don't know that he'll ever get past that. 
No matter how much I loved him, how many fantastic meals I cooked, laundry was done, cleaning etc...it was never going to be enough for him to step up b/c he doesn't know how.


No comments: