Thursday, December 27, 2012

Getting to know myself


Who are you?  What kind of person are you?
I am a happy person - I am energetic - I am a nurturer - I am colorful - I am accepting of others differences - I am organized - I am clean - I am emotional - I am an animal lover - I am a shopaholic - I am a movie lover - I am a music lover - I am confusing - I am selfish - I am a giver - I am stubborn - I'm always on the go & busy doing something at all times.  I am SO many things...

What do you see as your strengths?
Caring, loving, helpful & as I've gotten older - more forgiving!  I am organized.   

What do you see as your weakness’?
Forgiving, caring, loving, helpful - want to fix things that I can't fix!  Caring can be an assett, but it can also be a hinderance b/c I don't know when to stop.  

What do you want to change about yourself?
I wish I could not analyze EVERYTHING!  I wish I could let things go and just drop them.
Who do you want to be?
I want to be the best mother to my son!  I want the chance to be a wife again & to be the best wife I can be!
What do you want to get out of life?
I want to raise a loving, giving, caring, independent and kind man who will be the kind of ma that people say is an extradordinary husband and father! 

When you die, what do you want people to say about you?
That I was a good friend, mother and wife.  That I was giving, kind and thoughtful. 

What’s important to you?
My son...making sure that he is healthy and happy - that is my primary concern!  I don't want to screw that little boy up!!  I want him to grow up saying he had a happy childhood!
 
Who is the one person that means the most to you/has done the most for you?
My mother!  She has ALWAYS been there for me & given up things so that I could have.  My mother is my biggest hero!

What is the best moment of your life?

When I found out I was pregnant & then the day that Tanner was born! He is my biggest accomplishment in life!
 

No comments: