Sunday, December 16, 2012

Day 47

I am thankful for our amazing minds that hold onto things the way they do!  I woke up from a dream about my Grandma's house.  I was in the house & could even smell the house.  To be able to close my eyes as I laid there & walk through the house in my mind is just so fun!  I can still feel the carpet under my feet and it just feels great to take a walk back through time like that!  I don't even remember the last time I was in my Grandma's house.  She moved in with us when I was in high school, but we didn't sell her house until 1995 & then after the big sale (that I didn't get too go help with b/c I was working) her things were moved into the house that she shared with my Mom until she passed away Oct 10, 2004.  That was the last time I saw my Grandma.  I still miss her everyday! 

No comments: