Monday, December 10, 2012

Some truths...


The funny thing about this one below...he always said to me "I just want you to be happy".  I don't think that was so...if it were why did you let me offer to get a 2nd job when you didn't even have a first & you didn't balk one bit at that idea.  You wouldn't give me that extra $100 you and your Mom realized was sitting there.  Then BOTH you & your Mom made similar comments saying "you shouldn't have told her it was there" and you said "I shouldn't have told you, you think it's yours now".  Well...you're not paying rent so why shouldn't I think it's mine?!  AND, I wanted to use it to pay the electric bill!  You weren't trying to do anything to eliminate stress, or even help cut the stress down, buy getting a job.  So really it just tells me it wasn't love.  At least not from your side I don't think...


No comments: